Application Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing ✔ 20+ Yrs Achievement ✔ ERP ✔ SaaS ✔ Oracle ✔ AT&T Mobility
$1 Million+ Sales Results ✔ Solution Sales ✔ Complex Sales ✔ Sales Leadership
300+ Industry Contacts ✔ Commercial Sector ✔ Public Sector ✔ Higher Education ✔ Utilities
2010 – Current: AT&T Mobility Solutions
Mobile Application Sales Consultant (Sales Executive)
- Business development for a broad portfolio of mobile software applications, services and devices that enable workforce mobility and customer interaction.
- Protect and grow multi-million dollar mobility revenue stream at nine Southeast based accounts (including Delta Air Lines, Genuine Parts, Home Depot, Macy’s, Norfolk Southern, Time Warner, Southern Company, SunTrust)
2005 – 2009: Solution Sales & Marketing
Sales, Marketing & Business Development, Co-Founder
- Marketed & sold training curriculum thru Inbound Marketing (HubSpot.com)
- Built & sold an on-demand (SaaS) professional education software application for 42 States.
- Business development for a leading regional interactive marketing agency.
- Management consulting for oil field services business.
1993 – 2005: Oracle/PeopleSoft
Sales Manager – Public Sector, Higher Education & Healthcare ~ March 2004-June 2005
- Sold higher education, healthcare, K-12 and State & Local Gov accounts ERP applications.
- Initiated and closed a $3 Million transaction prior to the Oracle acquisition.
- Attainment was 112% of $1.6 Million annual quota. Nine-month attainment was 140%.
National Sales Director – Portal, Data Warehouse & Integration Products ~ March 2002 – March 2004
- Implemented sales operations and compensation plans for middleware products in North America. Managed forecasts and reporting for sales management.
- Directly and indirectly managed field sales organization, product marketing and development organizations. Recruiting 3 Field Sales Managers and 3 Senior Sales Engineers.
- Exceeded AppConnect Product Revenue Goal by 16%.
Director of Development Marketing ~ January 1999 – March 2002
- Led the technology marketing launching PeopleSoft 8 and PeopleTools 8 – Pure Internet Architecture
- Briefed and responded to industry analysts and press inquiries. Quoted in numerous technology publications (InfoWorld, eWeek, News.com, etc.)
- Created sales collateral and training to support the technology sales process.
Pre-sales Technology Consulting and Pre-sales Manager ~ 1993-1999
- Technology sales support for a wide variety of prospects including: BellSouth, Black & Decker, Boy Scouts of America, Duke Power Company, Ingram Industries, FedEx, Harris, NationsBank, University System of Georgia, Wal-Mart, Waste Management
- Recruited, trained and managed a pre-sales consulting team for growing sales organization.
- Was the sole technology sales support resource as regional sales grew from $25 million to $100 million. Recognized nationally as top Sales Consultant in 1995.
Southern Company Services – Atlanta, GA
Nuclear Plant Maintenance Software Engineer
- Designed, developed and implemented an IDMS nuclear plant maintenance application.
- Evaluated and implemented PeopleSoft’s HRMS application for the Southern Electric System.
- Developed Plant Engineering Applications & Monitored Project Plans using Primivara project planning software (co-operative education student)
Auburn University – Auburn, AL
Industrial Engineering, BS Industrial Engineering
- Received dual co-operative education degree (Southern Company Services)
- Elected as the Outstanding Graduate in the School of Engineering